Privacy and Security Policy
- File security policy in ECZ Otwock and ECZ Innowacje.
Confidentiality of data and protection of our clients' privacy is our priority. Therefore, for the concern of security of your data and for the respect to applicable law, the Europejskie Centrum Zdrowia Otwock Sp. z o. o. / ECZ / and ECZ Innowacje Sp. z o. o. / ECZI / a policy has been established, setting out rules on how personal data should be collected, processed and handled.
When sending/uploading data to ECZ and ECZI, the sender agrees with the security policy below and the protection of personal data.
- Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of patient data is:
- Europejskie Centrum Zdrowia Otwock Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw, ul. Żytnia 16 C, 01-014, tel. 22 710-33-00
- ECZ Innowacje Sp. z o.o. registered in Otwock, ul. Borowa 14/18, 05-400, tel. 22 710-33-00
- Access to personal data
1. By completing the form, the Sender authorizes ECZ and ECZI to process personal, medical and non-medical data covered by the data set contained in the form and file (s).
2. The Sender declares that the data contained in the form and file / files which are sent; are truthful and are secure files that will not cause damage, eg files do not contain viruses, they are not dangerous files.
3. Authorization allows ECZ and ECZI to process data made available by the Sender only for the purpose of implementing ordered Cases, in the period necessary for their implementation - descriptive field Message.
4. Providing personal data for ECZ and ECZI is voluntary but necessary to process the given case.
- Administrator?s obligations regarding the protection of personal data
1. ECZ and ECZI undertake to ensure confidentiality of personal, medical and non-medical data obtained or made available to them voluntarily through the form that will not be in the course of implementation of Measures and after their implementation: transfer, disclose or use data by unauthorized persons and that the information provided will be used only for the purposes necessary to carry out the given Cases Activities.
2. ECZ and ECZI are obliged to ensure the protection of personal, medical and non-medical data obtained or made available in connection with the obligation to this contract, in accordance with the Legal Act of 29 August 1997 / with subsequent amendments / on the protection of personal data and regulation Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be met by devices and IT systems used for the processing of personal data and other regulations securing data of an internal nature, applicable in ECZ and ECZI.
3. The data provided by the form, after processing, will be safely deleted from the server.
- Final provisions
In order to contact, please send an e-mail to the address available in the Privacy and Security Policy footer.______________________________________________________________________________________________________
PDA /Personal Data Administrator/